Sunday, January 13, 2013

Boozy Bears, Part I

No baking this last week I had a cold and the week was nuts. I've been on a bit of pantry cleaning kick lately and my latest experiment is boozy gummy bears.  I had a bunch of red gummy bears lying around and decided to get rid of them. Long story short, all red gummy bears taste like cough syrup to me...



Gummy Bears, Vodka, Done.

Vodka Gummy Bears

Shallow dish/tupperware
Vodka
Gummy bears

If this works, it will be the easiest boozy treat ever. I put the gummy bears in a single layer and poured enough vodka to just cover the bears; I wanted the vodka to diffuse into the bears and if memory of diffusion mechanics serves correctly, that means not having the bears swimming in vodka to begin with. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Yes, that is kale on my counter.  Sometimes, I'm healthy.


Before: 1.9 cm bear


2 comments: